Pangu 9.3.3 is now in public hand giving jailbreak rights for anyone from iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. So update to latest and turn jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 as the most recent jailbreakable firmware. When about a week get completed of the Pangu Chinese version announcement, developers have refreshed the crowd by bringing a new English tool. So now you can do the same job on your iOS 9.3.3 with English language help, but it comes with slight differences in the operation. In fact, you need Cydia Impactor iOS 9.3.3 to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with recently updated English tool. So go through our complete note which will guide you to a successful iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with new English version.
Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak English version has come to serve more jailbreakers, so now more can turn into the subject as things are clearer than earlier when it is in English. In that way, you would not feel too difficult work with this new tool, but it is important to note in which areas it differs from the original Chinese tool.
Jailbreak With Pangu English Version
With new English tool help, you can now jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 by connecting your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to a windows PC, Mac or Linux. But you must remember it is still Semi-untethered where every reboot will make you re-launch the app to make your jailbreak successfully ended. As once mentioned the English tool comes with slight changes when operating, in fact it requires downloading Cydia impactor iOS 9.3.3 to run the app at the same with some more little changes. So this will be less hard for those who struggled with Chinese version.
Even this new tool version has given solution for language problem at the same time removing restrictions from Windows-only, you still capable of running the tool only on 64-bit device models. So below given are supported devices for iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro
- iPod touch 6th Generation
Download Cydia Impactor iOS 9.3.3 to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3
As the tool is now in English, you will not feel of a special guide as it is manageable with understanding. But to make you more sure about what you click and proceed, we thought of writing a complete step guide for a successful iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. So read on and ask if anything unclear.
Things to consider:
- Even though Pangu new tool can make all versions from iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 latest jailbroken, we recommend updating iOS 9.3.3 before turning to jailbreaking. As being the latest jailbreakable version it carries needed improvements and more fixes to your iOS
- Temporarily disable Find My iPhone and Passcode of your iDevice
- Have a proper PC, Mac or Linux with a suitable USB cable too
- Make a secondary Apple ID to enter when required within the process (Your primary account is not recommended as it is connected with your data)
- Be sure you have done a complete backup of your device’s data prior to the functioning
- Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch at least about 60-70% to prevent getting disturbed within the process
Note: Jailbreaking will terminate your device’s warranty, so proceed with caution and run the whole process at your own risk
- Step 1: Download Cydia impactor and the IPA file on your PC, Mac or Linux
- Step 2: Connect your iDevice to the PC with the help of a MFI certified USB cable
- Step 3: Now open Cydia impactor iOS 9.3.3 (If you are using a Mac, you have to drag the app to Application folder)
- Step 4: After opening the Cydia impactor file, you have to drag the downloaded IPA file top over the opened interface
- Step 5: Then click “OK” when you get the Apple Developer warning
- Step 6: In the next interface you will be asked for the Apple ID, so enter the particulars and “OK” to continue (Use the Secondary Apple ID)
- Step 7: when you are successfully signed to the program, you will notice Cydia impactor coming with several texts at the bottom, so wait until it is finished and you see a “Start” button in the interface
- Step 8: Then close the app and go to Home screen where you will find “Pangu app” icon
- Step 9: After that go to your device’s Settings > General and Device Management
- Step 10: Tap on the Certificate that appears and tap the red “Trust” button allowing Pangu on your iDevice
- Step 11: If done, launch Pangu app from the Home screen(Allow Push Notifications) and tap “Start”
- Step 12: Press the “Sleep” button and make your device locked. In a few seconds you will notice notifications on your lock screen
- Step 13: When Cydia is getting started to install, you will get a notification saying your device storage is getting full, so ignore it as it is normally expected within the process. So now you must wait letting it respring
- Step 14: In few seconds of respring, you will notice Cydia installed on your Home screen, meaning you are successfully done with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
- Step 15: As Cydia Download is done with no failure, launch Cydia and refresh your sources
Simply the process is that, if you need more help watch the video guide too
Even though this new version is made for the same job, the process features some changes. In fact you need to download Cydia impactor iOS 9.3.3 for the English version. As to my time with the process, I feel English version as a better route to jailbreak. So follow the comprehensive guide and start Cydia 9.3.3 on your iOS too.
How to Remove iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak?
Cydia impactor is the tool to erase Cydia and put your iOS back to stock, but still you are not allowed to download Cydia impactor iOS 9.3.3 version. So I recommend restoring through iTunes, if you feel not keeping the jailbreak you applied on your iOS. The procedure is simple which could handle with the screen instructions. So it is no harm of trying the new jailbreak, as unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is also possible.
Now you have both Chinese and English versions of Pangu 9.3.3. Depending on the individual preference you are free to pick the best tool option. As to my time with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak, I felt the updated English version is more helpful, so head to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with new English version which needs of Cydia impactor iOS 9.3.3 to proceed. If you have any queries do not hesitate to put forward and visit us regularly to know all new facts about iOS jailbreak.