After months of an interval, Pangu has finally dropped a new Pangu tool to jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 making the long awaited jailbreak fans happy. And those who waited for Pangu 9.3.3 can now get the new tool help which comes addressing all iOS versions from iOS 9.2 to latest iOS 9.3.3. As of this writing, the tool is only available in Chinese language support and hope pangu will soon release the English version. Therefore, in this piece of writing, we wish cover all related facts on how to jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 with latest Pangu Download. Read on and make sure you are bound to the conditions of this new tool version to get Cydia benefits.
New pangu tool version is a Windows-only jailbreak, meaning it only supports Windows PC or Mac running either Bootcamp or a virtual machine Windows. So it is important to be ready with a supported PC. Another thing is Pangu new tool release is not an untethered jailbreak, which means a hybrid version between both tethered and untethered where you have to re-jailbreak everytime you reboot your device. In simply, new Pangu download version is a semi-untetehred jailbreak.
Pangu Download- Device Compatibility
Before getting started with new tool, you need to check the device compatibility, and this jailbreak version only supports 64-bit iOS devices at the current state. In that way, iPhone 5 has dropped from the compatibility list.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Pangu Download- Jailbreak Guide
If you are with a supported device model, you can follow our simple guide for a successful pangu 9.2-9.3.3 jailbreak.
Preparations for the Process:
- Make a complete backup of the device’s data prior to processing as system level changes might effect the device’s content
- Turn off Find My iPhone and to temporarily disable the passcode from the device’s settings
- As new Pangu version is a windows-only jailbreak, be ready with a Windows PC or Mac with either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows
- Have a proper USB cable that matches your iDevice model
- Make sure your computer has installed latest iTunes version, if not make the relevant changes prior to proceed
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection and sufficient battery strength on your iDevice (At least about 50-60%)
Please Note: If you wish to proceed with new Pangu jailbreak version, please udate your device to iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest iOS version that includes fixes and security improvements, so download iOS 9.3.3 on your iDevice if you have not yet installed
Step By Step Guide
- Step 1: Download Pangu installer on your PC, Click below
- Step 2: To run as Administrator, right click on the downloaded file and click “Run as Administrator”
- Step 3: when Windows asked to trust the publisher, click on “Yes” to continue and you also have to click on “Trust” the connection when asked to trust the app for Windows firewall
- Step 4: When you launch the interface, you have to click on the button appears in the UI to download and install Pangu jailbreak tool
- Step 5: When finished you will see a new icon in your Home screen and at the same time you will have to connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the USB cable you have prepared. Then right-click on the Pangu icon and select “Run as administrator” to continue. And you have to click on “Yes” in the interface you get next like shown below
- Step 6: Then the tool interface will open and let it detect your iDevice
- Step 7: If it is successfully done, click on the green button to proceed
- Step 8: In a few minutes, you will be asked for the Apple ID, there you have to enter the particulars and click on the green button to log in
- Step 9: In few seconds, you will be notified the Pangu on your iDevice’s Home screen and then head to device’s Settings and direct to General > Device Management
- Step 10: Then you have to tap on the next profile appears to click on the blue “Trust button” with your email address
- Step 11: In the pop-up prompt you get by then tap on the red “Trust button” and go to the Home screen as you trusted the profile successfully
- Step 12: Then launch Pangu/PP app from your Home screen (Allow push notifications by clicking “OK”)
- Step 13: After that you have to click on the circle comes in the next interface. As it turned into a text line you have to lock your device and a notification will be received
- Step 14: In few seconds you would probably be informed that your device’s storage is getting full and that is normally expeceted in the process. So you have to unlock your device and re-launch the Pangu/PP app. There you will notice it trying installing Cydia on your iDevice
- Step 15: After few minutes later, your device will automatically reboot, then you will be able to see Cydia successfully installed in your Device’s Home screen
That is all you have to follow and now you have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9.3.3 with newest Pangu 9.3.3 guide. You can now launch Cydia but have to wait as Cydia will take some minutes to prepare the system files.
You will hardly encounter difficulties, if you follow the given guide properly. So proceed with caution and try several times if you failed attempting. Make sure you are prepared with given instructions for a successfull iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without interruptions.
It seems bit differ to the usual untethered jailbreak we have often seen, in fact it is lengthtier. So if you follow with caution you will be able to install Cydia on iOS 9.3.3.
Cydia has updated with best additions for 2016, and now you can enjoy all best Cydia apps and tweaks in your iOS 9.3.3 which has successfully jailbroken by Pangu 9.3.3 guide. There may be tweaks that are not still compatible for iOS 9.3.3, so before stat downloading check whether that particular tweak is suppported or not for iOS 9.3.3. So enjoy Cydia 9.3.3 with latest pangu download and do not forget to tell us your experience too.