Pangu new jailbreak is now in public hand, but it was quite strange for majority as iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is a semi-untethered. Even though there were number of updates following its debut, still it is a semi-untethered jailbreak which needs of re-operating the app with each and every reboot. So special care is needed with every operation. By now most of the problems with new Pangu Download are well-sorted, but still it will sound good to know a convenient way to Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3. Here I try to talk about the best way to get back to stock iOS. therefore read on and know how to remove iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
As Pangu 9.3.3 is a semi-untethered your jailbreak will be easily gone with every reboot. So there if you prevent reinstalling you will not find iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak back on your device. Even this can be done easily with its Semi-untethered nature, this isn’t the proper way. So with today’s note I will cover how you could restore through iTunes to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 as the accepted way by majority. So follow my guide.
How to Remove your iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
You have three ways to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3. One is the simple reboot on your semi-untethered jailbreak, and Cydia impactor Download is the other in addition to what I am going to reveal through iTunes method. As to my view restoring through iTunes is safe to come back to stock in a acceptable way. So below is the simple guide to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with iTunes restoring.
- Step 1: Connect your jailbroken iDevice to a PC or Mac (User a proper lightning cable)
- Step 2: Put your Device into Recovery Mode
- Step 3: Get into iTunes on your PC or Mac (Make sure you are installed to latest iTunes) and see whether you are getting a prompt like shown below, If so click ” OK”
- Step 4: Then Click “Restore” when asked
- Step 5: In the next prompt, click on “Restore and Update” to continue
- Step 6: Then iTunes will start restoring your iOS. Do not disconnect or interrupt until everything is successfully done
- Step 7: Within seconds everything will be successfully over, so now you will see a screen like below which is to inform you have done restoring through iTunes
Within few easy steps you are now restored iOS 9.3.3 successfully. So you can start fresh with stock iOS. If you have had a complete backup of your device’s data prior to getting started with Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak you can go with screen instructions to restore all your content back.
Even though Pangu 9.3.3 was quite buggy at its early days, Pangu has made it more stable with constant updates. In fact you can now jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with updated Pangu 1.1 English app with Windows, Mac or Linux support. And by now the main reason which caused a lot to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 has also solved giving a 1-year Beijing Enterprise Certificate which prevent your jailbreak getting expired until April 2017. In that way, Pangu 9.3.3 is more user supportive, but if you feel not keeping your jailbreak this is the best way to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3. So go through our guide and remember to have more visits to know more to what you know about all iOS facts.